I've got pictures for several projects just waiting to be written about, but tomorrow is the beginning of Kids Clothes Week so I'm putting those on hold and jumping in with both feet.
- Geranium dress for Caroline for our upcoming family pictures. I've been doing some embroidery for this piece, so I'll probably tackle this first
- Fancy Pants leggings to go with it. She's a long and skinny gal and even leggings seem to fit either short or baggy, so I'm hoping to get a good fit from this pattern
- Storybook Woods Bonnet, also for the family pictures
- Bimaa sweater for Charly
- Another Geranium for Caroline, probably a shirt rather than dress.
- Raglan sweatshirt refashion for Charly
- And if I'm being really ambitious, a Nituna coat for Charly. I'm dying to make this- I just picked up a wool coat from the thrift store to upcycle.